Lost


Have you ever feel that yourself slowly fading away from your mind?
Something is....i dont know when you feel like your heart is completely left you and you just feel empty.

I used to dream about living in a big city. Now I am living in a big city and in an apartment. But somehow, when I look up the night sky, and back to my neighbours, it is so lonely. There is no stars at night. In fact, I see the red sky. And so my neighbours. They are all in their house with the curtains shut. All I see is black, no lights at all.

How I miss my village when we were all playing outside at night. We even sharing our food with neighbours. Even tengah rushing nak keluar dari rumah pun sempat bertegur sapa dengan jiran. Selisih kat tepi jalan pun sempat senyum and salam each others. Village, where we can only hear a sound of peace and harmony. And a place where we care about each others.




You cant find such things in a big city.

No comments: